One of the amazing benefits FRANKINCENSE provides is general skin support.
Apply FRANKINCENSE topically when:
• You have a cut or scrape. Apply one drop of FRANKINCENSE to involved areas.
• You need support for healthy skin. FRANKINCENSE can reduce appearances of blemishes, scars, or occasional acne. Gently rub one drop directly on area of concern. Dilute with carrier oil if needed.
• You have rough, itchy, dry, or bleeding areas of concern on your skin. Combine one drop of FRANKINCENSE with coconut oil, unscented lotion, or a topical cream of choice. Apply liberally. Great during the dry winter months.
• You have areas of dry or chapped skin. Apply one drop directly on area. Massage in gently.
• You want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to rejuvenate the skin. Combine with your daily moisturizer.
• You have areas where your skin occasionally stretches.
• You want to promote strong and healthy nails. Rub FRANKINCENSE into your nails and cuticles.
• You need to provide relief and soothe sensitive, irritated skin and razor bumps.
QUESTION – WHICH ONE OF THESE WAYS WOULD YOU USE FRANKINCENSE THE MOST?